The beginning of the school year is a great possibility to begin many new hobby which will make you in shape and supply many fun in the same moment. Here are plenty different activities which may be completed even by people who do not like sports much. One of the activities is undoubtedly fence.
Fencing is an Olympics field since 1896. Fencing is a type of martial arts where two people combat each other. They choose specialized swords so it makes the sport damaging. Nonetheless, it may be quite safe when the sports men and ladies put on specialized clothes which are required in the sport.
The clothing consist of few components, which include:
• Form – it is a fitting jacket with strap which is placed between the feet. It is the 1st outfit which is worn by the challengers.
• Sous – plastron – it is wear underneath the jacket. It provides double security.
• Gloves – the most significant glove is this which holds the gun.
• Breeches – they are special trousers which protect legs.
• Footwear – they are chiefly flat shoes and they are designed to be very comfy.
• Mask – it is the most significant protection, it protects face and neck.
• Plastic woman chest protector – it is put on by female challengers.
If you are interested in the sport and you want to try to be a fencer, you should join one of fencing clubs London – http://sabrefencingschool.com/en/home/. The club arranges the lessons for everyone aged between 15 and seventy. The classes are right for ladies and males and it also does not matter if you are right or left handed! Every training is
conducted by professional instructor who is a expert, talented and incredibly experienced rival.
The fencing lessons in teams take place every day from mon to Friday from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are arranged special training courses where the fencers will improve their techniques. The Sunday training starts at 12pm and finishes at 3pm. It is also an opportunity to participate in specific program which is established one by one with the fencer and the trainer.